Saturday, July 24, 2010

Preaching Repentance at the Gates of Hell

The following open air preaching clip was video taped outside A Woman's Choice Abortion Clinic at 201 Pomona Drive in Greensboro, NC @ 8:30 a.m. on 7-24-10.



Interestingly, the following negative reports are consistent with the hateful behavior we have witnessed from the clinic workers we have preached to for years. The second one even reports that the woman had an incomplete abortion yet was blown off by the clinic workers.

By In Dismay A. - Sep 14, 2009
Terrible, terrible experience. Unprofessional, not confidential, women took personal phone calls THREE times in the middle of helping me. Left disgusted ...
www.insiderpages.com/b/3717205379

I had a really bad experience here
By kellymichellebay - Dec 18, 2008
I came with my boyfriend to this clinic to get a check-up after a procedure. The nurses were rude to me. They all told me how my boyfriend was "hot" and one of the bigger nurses even had the nerve to say, "that can't be your man". Then when i was leaving, they told me it was OK to have sex already after 3 weeks, even though i was having pain, because my boyfriend was so "hot". I have NEVER felt so disrespected. I would have NEVER expected that of an Abortion Clinic. I was so upset that i called to complain after i left. They said that i was lying, none of their nurses had said anything about me not being good enough for my boyfriend. The woman was talking saracastically to me on top of all that saying, "ok honey". Yeah, this actually happened. This is the most unprofessional place i have ever visited. I was very uncomfortable and left crying. I would NEVER recommend this place to any friend of mine. So please think twice before you choose ... More »
I came with my boyfriend to this clinic to get a check-up after a procedure. The nurses were rude to me. They all told me how my boyfriend was "hot" and one of the bigger nurses even had the nerve to say, "that can't be your man". Then when i was leaving, they told me it was OK to have sex already after 3 weeks, even though i was having pain, because my boyfriend was so "hot". I have NEVER felt so disrespected. I would have NEVER expected that of an Abortion Clinic. I was so upset that i called to complain after i left. They said that i was lying, none of their nurses had said anything about me not being good enough for my boyfriend. The woman was talking saracastically to me on top of all that saying, "ok honey". Yeah, this actually happened. This is the most unprofessional place i have ever visited. I was very uncomfortable and left crying. I would NEVER recommend this place to any friend of mine. So please think twice before you choose this clinic. Sincerly, Kelly Not to mention, it turns out that the pain i was experiencing was due to a incomplete abortion. They told me the pain was from the birth control. I ended up in the emergency room passing huge blood clots. Dont make the same mistake i did. Dont go here. There are much better clinics. Trust me.
The above motivates me even more to see these people converted and see this place shut down.

7 comments:

  1. My comment is this, there are ten commandments that are being violated everyday by a lot of people, ignorantly, at various establishments of iniquity, not just abortion clinics.

    I would to God that there would be these sorts of bold Christian groups of two and three at a minimum going to the front of all establishments of iniquity as well and boldly proclaim that the sins and iniquity being done in them also will equally bring a person into God's judgment and wrath if they die in their sins unless they repent and come under the sanctification power of the Holy Spirit.

    Give the Church more boldness!

    Consider these verses well:


    1Ti 6:6 Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment,
    1Ti 6:7 for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world.
    1Ti 6:8 But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.
    1Ti 6:9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.
    1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
    1Ti 6:11 But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.


    It is this same Apostle who unveils for us the "eternal purpose" of the Church, here:::>


    Eph 3:8 To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
    Eph 3:9 and to bring to light for everyone what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all things,
    Eph 3:10 so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.
    Eph 3:11 This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord,
    Eph 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him.
    Eph 3:13 So I ask you not to lose heart over what I am suffering for you, which is your glory.


    What it basically boils down to in my opinion is a simple truth he wrote about here:


    Rom 7:6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.
    Rom 7:7 What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, "You shall not covet."


    and


    Rom 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
    Rom 13:9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
    Rom 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.


    I just wonder how much longer street preachers in the United States will be able to freely do this, preach the Truth boldly like that that we witness in the video clip before the society as a whole says "ENOUGH"?

    I saw a video clip of a morally self-righteous Russian man on the streets of Moscow, recently, who had grabbed a hold of the shirt of a British musician and was pounding him in the face and head because he was a part of a Gay/Lesbian parade on the streets of Moscow. After the police broke up the pounding they interviewed the man and asked him what his protest was all about? He said, these people in the parade are perverts and I am a religious man! I was expressing my freedom against him!

    WOW

    Hmmmmmmm?? In Russian they can do that without being arrested. Not so in the United States!! Hmmmmmm??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natamllc, you're clearly advocating and even commending physical violence against "sinners".

    Interesting. Not even Westboro Baptist goes that far, and I thought they were extreme.

    I thought I was beyond my capacity to be shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James,

    how so?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natamllc, how so what?

    Am I misreading?

    Sorry, maybe I'm a bleeding-heart liberal. I just don't understand rejoicing in beating the crap out of someone because you find them to be "immoral". What personal offense occurred to this Russian thug (whom you call "righteous")? None.

    It's nauseating, frankly. If you need to cut someone up to satisfy your blood lust, take up boxing, or join the UFC. You can smash people's faces in with impunity, and it's all legal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Preaching Repentance at the Gates of Hell"

    It's tragic when they blithely walk past you anyways and willingly enter through the Gates of Hell.

    Some people would rather not repent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. James

    You asked if you were misreading me?

    "yes"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natamllc: That's comforting to know.

    Either way, the situation you described is exactly why I'm an ardent supporter of concealed-carry permits!

    If that were YOU that the Russian *thug* were coming after with an obvious intent to do violence, would he have gotten the benefit of a warning shot?

    Just wondering ...

    ReplyDelete