Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Discussion With James Snapp Regarding Mark 16:9-20

Early this year, I had a discussion with James Snapp concerning the ending of Mark's gospel. I left the discussion because of some other things I wanted to tend to. I said, in another thread, that I probably would read James' last responses to me sometime later in the year and make a judgment at that point about whether I should respond to him further.

I had time to read his last posts responding to me earlier today. I've decided that a further response on my part isn't warranted. I think my earlier replies to him are sufficient.

If anybody is interested in reading the exchange, which is very lengthy, it's in the comments section of the thread here. The discussion was primarily about the testimony of three patristic sources relevant to the ending of Mark's gospel: Justin Martyr, Eusebius, and Jerome.

1 comment:

  1. That's okay, Jason; I know you are occupied with other important things.

    Yours in Christ,

    James Snapp, Jr.
    http://www.curtisvillechristian.org

    ReplyDelete