Saturday, July 11, 2009

Under the Boardwalk


Congrats, Steve: an entire post about something I wrote without rank personal insults! I confess that I wouldn't-a-thunk it possible. But there it is . . .

Once Bridges starts commenting, this will no longer be the case, of course LOL But, give credit where it is due . . .

"Burn all" Bridges wouldn't let me, even if I wanted to reply and attempt intelligent discussion. You see how he deleted all my words in another recent thread.


1. Notice, two threads below here, that the first one to throw an insult was not me. It was Dave.
Good job, Dave.

2. For the record, I'm not an admin here.

a. That means I only have control over the threads that I post myself. So, Dave is free to engage Steve if he wishes.

Besides, isn't this the same Dave who was challenging anti-Catholics to debate not so long ago?

Here's the rub...Dave feels free to post when he wishes when it comes to his "honor," what little of it there is. On the other, he doesn't wish to defend his theological work when he's publicly challenged. However, when we refuse to debate him, for whatever reason we cite," it is we, who are running from debate, not Dave. No, Dave hides behind his "I don't have time to debate anti-Catholics" line. He'll lie about them and insult them, but he won't debate them. Good show, Dave.

b. What Dave fails to mention is that Dave was warned...I said "One more word" and you'll be deleted. Apparently, in Dave's mind that means "2 more posts."

c. As I stated clearly, that's what got all of Dave's comments deleted. In other words, just to spell it out for Dave..."One more word" means "one more word." The fact that Dave took advantage of that earned him the full deletion because the second comment was an insult to Turretinfan. Why? Because like the other low brow opponents to whom Pike, Jason, Steve, Manata, and I have had to reign in, when he continues to post after such a warning, he's sending the signal that he doesn't consider his posts to be worth keeping...and instead of engaging TF, he insults TF. Once more: Good show, Dave.

Remind us again why you keep your word and it is we who lie...?

As to any "clarification" of facts...that's a real hoot, Dave. You took my words out of context and you have the gall to act like you're the honest person? Indeed, you and I wouldn't be having this little "chat" if you hadn't opened your big mouth in the first place and invoked my name to start with. Just remember that, Dave. You, not I, initiated this discussion. If you don't like that, then here's a clue...keep your mouth shut. Your posts have all the integrity of a teenage schoolgirl caught gossiping about somebody who, when caught, gets angry at the person who caught her and doesn't realize what she's done herself.

Back, back under the boardwalk, Troll. The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!