Monday, October 20, 2008

More Than Speeches And Overturning Roe V. Wade

An anonymous poster keeps making comments such as the following, even after being corrected many times:

"How many abortions did those speeches [of George Bush] prevent? By all means, let's elect John McCain so we can hear more speeches, and not even consider a strategy that could be more effective."

"I think voting for McCain on the abortion issue will accomplish absolutely nothing, except allow him to give some speeches as President that he could just as easily and effectively give as a Senator."

"Again, I have no beef with anybody who wants to overturn Roe. I want to overturn Roe. My beef is with people who think that will be sufficient."

As I've pointed out to this poster repeatedly, and he keeps ignoring it, people like Bush and McCain have done and will do more than give speeches or work to overturn Roe v. Wade. See, for example, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment