Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Time for oral condoms?

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 relates that “there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens”.

Now, in response to reports from actor Michael Douglas that his recent bout with cancer was caused by oral sex (“Experts say HPV is a growing cause of certain types of oral cancer”), it would seem that it’s time for a new product introduction: the oral condom.



Perhaps this should be the next big “liberal media” cause to espouse.

5 comments:

  1. Wow.

    You know what I use?

    It's very complicated, actually.

    Here's the secret:

    I've been married to the same woman for 16 years, and have been faithful.

    I know. It's almost unthinkable.

    Man will do anything and everything he can to avoid obeying God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justin. I wish there were just simply a "like" button for comments.

      Delete
  2. They already exist, I learned about them in my public school sex ed class 8 years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never would have guessed. I wonder why they don't get a lot of publicity. Might not be such a great thought for the liberal agenda.

      Delete