Friday, November 27, 2009

Resources On Christmas

Last year, I posted some resources for the Christmas season (online Christmas apologetic material, book recommendations, etc.). I have several items to add this year.

Late last year, after I posted the Christmas resources linked above, I wrote about the alleged pagan roots of the December 25 date for Christmas. And here'sa post about the neglect of Christmas apologetics, also written late last year. This past January, I reviewed two more Christmas-related books, the first two in Joseph Kelly's three-volume series on the history of Christmas. (As far as I know, the third volume isn't out yet.) Here's my review of the first two volumes. I also wrote a post on the virgin birth this past January. And here's one on Luke's census from earlier this month. I also wrote about an issue related to Jesus' birthplace.

Chris Price wrote two articles on census-related issues early this year. See here and here. This past April, Stephen Carlson wrote about the proper translation and meaning of Luke 2:7, a passage that's often misunderstood and misrepresented.

No comments:

Post a Comment