Thursday, September 25, 2014

Michael Shermer's Paranormal Experience

Greg Taylor recently posted about a paranormal experience Michael Shermer reported having, an experience that "rocked [Shermer] back on [his] heels and shook [his] skepticism to its core". Taylor links to Shermer's article, so you can read it for yourself. It's short. But I recommend also reading Taylor's analysis. I agree with his doubts. Shermer has a lot of credibility problems. Still, Shermer's claims about his paranormal experience have some significance in light of his background and where the report of his experience was published.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a few rhetorical posts in the past, you called me on it and I did apologize, I did want to thank you for your posts. I do hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete