Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why Obama has the economy right

Because I think Obama has health care right, the economy right, Iraq and Afghanistan right, and for a number of other reasons, I do support him for President.

http://dangerousidea.blogspot.com/2008/10/on-improving-tone-of-political-debate.html

Both the number of unemployed persons (11.6 million) and the unemployment rate (7.6 percent) rose in January.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2009/feb/wk2/art02.htm

As the unemployment rate surged to 10.2 percent in October, reaching double digits for the first time in 26 years, it suddenly seemed possible that the nation might yet confront the worst joblessness since the Great Depression.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/business/economy/07jobs.html

Broader Measure of U.S. Unemployment Stands at 17.5%

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/business/economy/07econ.html

4 comments:

  1. >>Because I think Obama has health care right, the economy right, Iraq and Afghanistan right, and for a number of other reasons, I do support him for President.

    You just lost all credibility with me. He will be the reason for hyperinflation very soon that leads to the end of the dollar and eventually the US as we know it just as the Bible predicts. One world government on the horizon.

    You might want to stop by mises.org for some truth and education on economics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would behoove you to pay closer attention to the linked material. I'm quoting Victor Reppert's reasons to vote for Obama. Then I juxtapose that against something to the contrary.I then let the reader draw his own conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Credibility restored.

    You're right, I did not look at the linked material.

    It was too hard to copy the links while vomiting in the trash can after I read the first few lines. :7)

    I get it now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve Hays: "I then let the reader draw his own conclusions."

    Conclusion: Victor Reppert oftentimes possesses the moral idiocy of a LibProt.

    ReplyDelete