Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Boldly Going Where We've Gone Before - With Time Travel!


Lately, I've noticed more and more Trek references around here....(C'mon, Manata, "Norman" from I Mudd...I bet you wear Spock ears too ;) )....So I thought I'd remind everybody that there is a new Trek movie in production.

Leonard Nimoy is starring as Spock...and so is Zachary Quinto.



Rather than bore you with photos and more details, I'll just refer you here. Take a look at the Quinto photos. The kid really does look like Nimoy. That's just..weird.

Oh, and while you're there...scroll down to Miscellaneous and participate in the abortion discussion. Registration is free.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the desire to discuss these issues in secular environments.

    When I can, I get involved in discussions of Christianity on the World of Warcraft forums and in the game's live guild chat. Most of my peers in the game don't have contact with Christians in any significant way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can see is Sylar in fancy dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the references to Star Trek. And I'm excitedly awaiting the new movie too.

    ReplyDelete