Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm with stupid

No day would be complete without Victor Reppert’s latest imbecility.

***********************************************************

But, you say, Obama is a pro-choice extremist and won't listen? Try him (if he is elected). Appeal to the Christian conscience he says he has. If people try it and it doesn't do any good, and there isn't a reduction in abortions, you can come back to me and say "See, I told you so."

http://dangerousidea.blogspot.com/2008/10/no-compromise-on-abortion.html

But, you say, he’s an identity thief who will rip me off? Try him. Give him your credit card numbers and bank account numbers. Appeal to the conscience he says he has. If people try it and go broke, you can come back to me and say, “See, I told you so.”

3 comments:

  1. I would have provided a more extreme example than one of mere monetary loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victor Reppert: "I really and truly believe that the partisan, no-compromise positions taken on each side of the aisle on this issue result in more dead fetuses than necessary."

    Steve Hays: "No day would be complete without Victor Reppert’s latest imbecility."

    One good hyperbole deserves another.

    Alright Victor, you want compromise, how's this for compromise: Abortion in the event that the mother's life would end because of delivering the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of Obama...

    I ran across this article from a Chicago Tribune columnist on Obama's involvement with the Born Alive law in Illinois. I was wondering if y'all have seen it, and/or would be interested in commenting on the attempted whitewashing.

    What you need to know about the `Born Alive' controversy and Barack Obama
    Executive Summary

    ReplyDelete