Friday, March 15, 2019

Boys will be boys

Sequel to this post:

https://triablogue.blogspot.com/2019/03/biblical-warfare.html

So my wife invited another stay-at-home mom and her 4 year old boy over today while I was at work.
The women are drinking coffee, the boys are dressed up to play fight (the neighbour as a ninja, my kid as a knight in armour), and apparently my kid says to the other kid -- in earshot of both moms -- "Come! I will feed your flesh to the birds".
I wish I could have seen the look on that poor woman's face.
P.S. The bedtime story being read right now as I type this is Absalom charming Israel and declaring himself king -- I bet the kids will love the ending.

1 comment:

  1. I love this guy. I want to drink whiskey and smoke cigars with him and put the world to rights.

    ReplyDelete