Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Beet is murder


My eye-in-the-sky has damning footage of Steven Nemes consuming a vegetarian cheese pizza made from soymilk. I can scarcely express the depths of my disappointment.

Consistent with the scientific finding that peas embody the logos, I was so sure that our young padawan was going to do the noble thing and stage a hunger strike. If meat is murder, then beet is murder. Both fauna and flora embody the logos. But instead of sticking to his principles, Steven turns a deaf ear to the piteous screams of sentient soybeans. I’m afraid that when the potato chips are down, Steven is just another limousine vegan. A social floranist. 

1 comment:

  1. Makes sense, since when I place beets in my juicer, purple blood comes out. I guess I'm guilty of committing vegecide. Or possibly tubercide.

    ReplyDelete