The Best of William Lane Craig Debate Collection Volume 1
Total running time: 12 hours, 19 minutes
1) Christopher Hitchens - Does God Exist? Biola University
2) John Shelby Spong - Resurrection Debate: Bethel College, Indiana
3) Peter Atkins - What is the Evidence for/against the Existence of God? Carter Center, Atlanta
4) Gerd Ludemann - Did Jesus Rise from the Dead? Boston College
5) Victor Stenger - Existence of God? Oregon State University
6) Jamal Badawi - Concept of God in Islam and Christianity: University of Illinois
The Best of William Lane Craig Debate Collection Volume 2
Total running time: 12 hours, 44 minutes
7) Lewis Wolpert - Is God a Delusion? Central Hall Westminster, London
8) Frank Zindler - Atheism vs. Christianity: Willow Creek Church, Chicago
9) Marcus Borg - Did Jesus Physically Rise from the Dead? University of North Texas
10) Austin Dacey - Does God Exist? Purdue University, Indiana
11) Francisco Ayala - Intelligent Design: Is It Viable? University of Indiana
12) Bart Ehrman - Is There Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus? College of the Holy Cross, Mass.
Biola/Reasonable Faith are selling each volume for $97.00 and the two volumes combined for $185.00. I'm selling each volume for $70.00 each, and probably with cheaper shipping, too ($3.00)!
Here are some blurbs:
"Dogfreid is a trusted friend and a man of impeccable character. He is often the first I turn to when in need of advice. Recently there has been mcuh said about Miami's so-called "Big 3" -- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh -- but may I suggest that Miami actually boasts a "Big 4"? Yes, Dogfreid is to be counted among those who possess the heart of a champion." - Steve Hays
"Let A stand for my admiration of Dogfreid, B stand for all of his wonderful attributes, and C stand for it being a good idea to purchase William Lane Craig DVDs. Now consider the following argument: (1) If A, then B; (2) If B, then C; therefore, (3) If A, then C." - Paul Manata
"I care about three things in this life: (1) Driving on the correct side of the road; (2) reruns of Braveheart; and (3) supporting my dear old chap Dogfreid. Let it be known that this list exhibits an increasing order of importance, with (3) being of total importance." - James Anderson
"I studied under William Lane Craig. Do you understand how powerful of a thinker this has made me? Can you fathom the riches of knowledge I have obtained since working as this fine Christian scholar's understudy? Need any other incentive to purchasing these volumes?" - John Loftus
Go ahead and ignore the last blurb, please. I'm not sure it helps. The others you can take to the bank.