Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Incorrigible self-incrimination

According to Dave Armstrong, I’m an “anti-Catholic.” And as dear old Dave has said on more than one occasion, he refuses to debate anti-Catholics.

When I then point out that Dave has gone back on his word not to debate anti-Catholics…by continuing to debate anti-Catholics, Dave “refutes” my allegation by…debating my allegation.

When I point out that by debating my allegation, Dave has, once again, gone back on his word, Dave “refutes” my allegation by debating my allegation that Dave has, once again, gone back on his word.

When I point out that by once again debating my allegation, Dave has, once again, gone back on his word, Dave “refutes” my allegation by once again debating my allegation that Dave has, once again, gone back on his word.

When I point out that by debating my allegation yet again, Dave has gone back on his word, Dave yet again “refutes” my allegation by…debating my allegation.

Repeat as necessary.

Am I the only one here to discern a wee bit of a dilemma in his modus operandi?

1 comment:

  1. Well, after careful consideration of the above, forthwit I put this demand on you: stop using the word "wee" as it is an inappropriate word!

    Give me some more time of consideration and I might suggest a replacement word, or, maybe reconsider my demand? Who knows? Stranger things have happened in here!

    ReplyDelete