Thursday, December 27, 2018

Translation policy

A while back a Korean scholar asked me of he could translate my MA thesis into Korean. Naturally I gave him permission.

I say that to say this: the primary reason I'm a blogger is so that my stuff will hopefully be helpful to Christians or seekers. So the more widely disseminated the better. I don't sell anything. My stuff is free for the taking. I don't collect royalties.

So whoever wants to translate stuff of mine into Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Farsi, Swahili, Urdu, Arabic, Malay, Lao, &c. is more than welcome. Hopefully it can benefit the global church and not just the Anglosphere. 

4 comments:

  1. If anyone is going to translate Steve's materials, please make sure to attribute it to him and link to Triablogue [or at least give the url]. That way they can have access to more of Steve's writings as well as those of the other Triabloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,

    May I have a copy of your MA thesis. I'd like to have a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://triablogue.blogspot.com/2010/07/apostasy-perseverance-ebook-by-steve.html

      Delete