Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Apostasy in Pastoral Theology


My RTS thesis is now available online:


This is basically a revised and expanded edition of an earlier work I posted (Apostasy & Perseverance).

Aside from being amplified and updated in certain respects, it also corrects some inadvertent mistakes that crept into the MS of the earlier work.

I’d like to take this occasion to thank three men:

I want to thank John Frame for serving as my thesis advisor.

I want to thank James Anderson for technical assistance in preparing the PowerPoint slides for the viva.

I want to thank Peter Pike for reformatting my Word document as a thesis.

10 comments:

  1. May I link to this thesis from my site? I'm not sure of what is allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I put it under my "Calvinist Resources" section. I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

    It's good to give thanks. I've bookmarked your thesis for future reading, I look forward to it.

    In Him,
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I too offer my congratulations. Look forward to reading it.

    Discovered this past weekend one of my great grandmother's was one of the Calvinistic Methodists. She would consider it a great tragedy to see what her denomination has become. I am told she even preached when the circuit preacher couldn't make it through the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 261 pages! More than I wrote during my entire undergrad career. Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Done Steve,

    Should be helpful when I start teaching on Hebrews next term...

    But wondering if "note genuine" should be "not genuine" on page 48?

    ReplyDelete