Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Power Behind The Throne

From a previous combox....


Anonymous said:

Hey,

My RSS Reader is showing McRyanMac as the author of all the blog entries. What happened?

5/30/2007 2:00 PM
Mathetes said:

What happens in RSS, stays in RSS.

5/30/2007 2:04 PM
steve said:

It maybe because Ryan McReynolds is technically the site owner of T-blog. He's the one who originally started T-blog, and he remains the super administrator.

5/30/2007 2:07 PM
hostus twinkius said:

You know, I've been thinking about this some more. The real factor here is the WORD to SUBSTANCE ratio. Steve's is, let's say, 1:1. Dave's is around 1:0.00001. Unless you include the links he cites as proof of his assertions. That actually knocks his ratio down a few hundreths of a point. So, I think the Armstrong Inquisition should examine Armstrong himself. Well, all this math is tiring me out...

--the twinkie

5/30/2007 2:23 PM
Skippy said:

Steve,

How about a little "history of T-Blog"? I'd like to know how it all started, how it developed into the juggernaut of apologetics it is today, and where you see it going into the future...

Thanks,

Skippy

5/30/2007 2:26 PM
hostus twinkius said:

Steve,

Isn't "McRyanMac" the supercomputer that runs this whole show? You know, the artificial intelligence that spawned the T-bloggers?

Just wondering...


Who is "McRyanMac?" Well he's the Hypnotoad of course!













All Hail the Hypnotoad! All Hail the Hypnotoad!

2 comments:

  1. Uhh, Gene, I think this brings up more questions than answers. Perhaps it's best not to know TOO much. I mean, I enjoy hot dogs also, but it's probably better not to know what's in them. It would just ruin it for me. Kinda the same idea here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the mighty McRyanMac. Who dares disturb my slumber!

    ReplyDelete