Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Present Help for Prayer

I find tonight that I am needing to pray and in need of prayer. This post points to an old but recently rediscovered resource from my heritage as a Missouri Synod Lutheran that has helped with both.

I want to express my gratitude for you T-Bloggers from one who is not worthy to be counted among your number. I'm constantly encouraged and inspired by your love for Jesus and the Gospel of his Kingdom. Your labor is not in vain. I look forward to meeting each of you someday, face to face.

Update:

Am I correct in my reading of this, that this is in the public domain?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks from me too, Ryan!

    (And I'm not worthy to be counted as a T-blogger either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that I can pray the right way.

    ReplyDelete