Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hormonal Arminianism


rogereolson says:
October 12, 2011 at 12:27 pm
By far the majority of those who have confronted me about Calvinism and my Arminianism (implying if not outrightly saying I’m sub-Christian because I’m Arminian) have been men. I have observed that the most aggressive among the “young, restless, Reformed” are males. I suspect it’s partly driven by testosterone. Those who think that’s ad hominem should read Social Structure and Testosterone by Theodore D. Kemper–an expert in the field of socioendocrinology (lots of statistics based on double blind studies).


In my observation, by far the majority of Arminian bloggers are men. The most aggressive among the “young, restless, Arminian” are males.

And unless Olson is transgender, I believe that he himself belongs to the very same category. 

3 comments:

  1. Steve, of course, Olson suffers from low T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. low T = low Theology

    In Christ,
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Olson suffers.

    So do we all!

    That doesn't make or break Arminianism.

    ReplyDelete