Sunday, January 30, 2022

Eric Svendsen's Doctoral Thesis On Mary Available Online

A correspondent on Facebook recently informed me that Eric Svendsen's doctoral thesis, about Mary in the New Testament and Roman Catholicism, can be viewed online. I've had a paper copy of an earlier version for around 20 years, and I never even thought to search for it online. But it's available here for anybody who wants it. To see the thesis itself, click on the file under "View/Open" on the left side of the screen.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about Eric Svendsen in a long time. Has he been writing or doing anything theologically lately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had diminished his online activities to be more focused on some Christian work he was doing offline. I've occasionally seen him online since then, but not often and not in the most recent years. I haven't heard of any books or articles he's published lately.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jason, thanks for posting this. I have this book, but it is nice to have a searchable PDF!

    Your work and Eric's back on the NTRMin website was extremely helpful in helping me handle Rome's defenders. Eric graciously hosted some of my long tedious papers on his website.

    Regardless of the details of the "whatever happened to Eric" question, the book has useful information.

    ReplyDelete