Wednesday, November 06, 2013

The ophidian guard


There's a viral YouTube involving a Secret Service agent at a 2012 Obama event. Ufologists think it's is reptoid alien reverting to his natural form, while some Bible prophecy aficionados think this is Obama's infernal security detail, like the shapeshifting demons in the Book of Revelation. The footage reminds me of an episode from the new Outer Limits ("Corner of the Eye").

Of course, the more prosaic explanation is that this is just an optical illusion, generated by the vagaries of data compression. 

2 comments:

  1. But if I had VIDEO EVIDENCE of the resurrection, I would believe it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had video evidence of a "charismatic miracle" I would believe it!

      Now that is an interesting conundrum.

      Delete